About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Sam Woollett im 15 years old and i love music, life, friends, and my gf

Thanks emma, nearly forgot

Well
i nearly forgot to do me daily blog post, but then emma mentioned a song on her blog, and it reminded me , lol, CHEERS
so im hoping my internet dont like completly die on me while i do this, cause 1. i cant live without internet, and 2. i would of lost thee old bet, lol

so i woke up today, and my head felt proper bad, still a bit ill from yesturday, but my tummy ache had gone, just thee headache
was soo pleased that it wasnt proper school, learning progress day, woop de woop.
so in the morning i didnt really do much
so then came the actual lpd, me and mum hoped into our taxi, and made our way to school. got their, signed in, and made our way to me tutor room, i was glad it was in the decent part of school ,lol
so we had to wait for a bit cause the person before was rather late, or running over time
got in
and basically, im doing really well, apart from science, so im going to science revision classes, oh joy, lol
and we were talking about me health and how i have to talk to mum more and shizzle, lol

so that was that
got home
had lunch
which i didnt really eat, cause im not really feeling hugry cause im a bit ill
got changed, went out to collect me lovely girlfriend and went to stev's
felt much better by then
we watched battle royal, a tottaly awesome film
look it up
about this wierd japaniese law thing and these school kids go to this camp and have to kill eachother and only one can win, pretty fucked up story, but good, hopefully, it aint true ,lol

great film though
you can watch it on youtube, loook it up, i cba to link, cba to even write this really, but i have to :P
lol
well, thats it really, tired,
might go to bed soon
byee guys
love youu

0 comments:

Post a Comment