About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Sam Woollett im 15 years old and i love music, life, friends, and my gf

Welcome


3/2/2009


Well well well, what do we have here, a blog you say, wonderful!

Now, this is really for a bet, but i will keep this up, if its the last thing i do! hehe


So, here in england, we have had many a snowflake fall onto our land. thanks to the snow, school has been cancelled!!! make me soooooooo happy, lol

the picture is somewhere, of the snow, lol
so today, the snow wasnt as bad, but it was bad ass ice, and was pretty dangerous to go out, so farther let me have the day off, oh you gotta love him
today, i gottta do art coursework, to keep mother happy, shes getting me art supplies, which is rather lovely of her :P
ahh ill update ya on my sad life later,
byeee x

0 comments:

Post a Comment